Undergraduate Students and Exchange Students Living On Campus-Office of International Education - Carnegie Mellon University

Undergraduate Students and Exchange Students Living On Campus

Prior to moving into your on-campus room and registering for classes, you will be required to provide medical history information and immunization records to the University Health Services office. You will receive these forms with other materials prior to your arrival on campus, and you should either:

  1. send them in advance of your arrival to campus, or
  2. carry them with you to CMU.

Failure to comply with immunizations and health requirements has serious consequences such as the inability to continue living on campus and/or to register for classes.

If you have met all of the requirements, you may proceed to move into your campus housing and register for classes without delay. If you have not met the immunization and testing requirements, you will need to check in with the University Health Services staff and receive the immunizations prior to moving into your campus residence hall.

Immunizations will be available on International Student Move-in Day from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. If you arrive after these services have discontinued in the evening, you will be issued a short-term key by Housing and will be escorted to your room for one-time entry; you would then be required to receive the immunizations the following day.

Last Updated: January 10, 2017