Graduate Students and Exchange Students Living Off Campus-Office of International Education - Carnegie Mellon University

Graduate Students and Exchange Students

Gradate students are required to provide medical history information and immunization records to the university. Certain immunizations and PPD skin testing for tuberculosis are required. If you do not fulfill the immunization requirements, a hold will be placed on your registration. You may access HealthConnect on the University Health Services website to update your immunization records.  University Health Services will provide immunizations during Graduate Orientation.

Last Updated: January 10, 2017