Contact OIE-Office of International Education - Carnegie Mellon University

Contact OIE

Please inform your Foreign Scholar Advisor in the Office of International Education (OIE) about your anticipated or early departure from the University. The Foreign Scholar Coordinator within your department is also responsible for informing the OIE regarding departures from the university. If you have comments or recommendations for improved services, please be sure to inform your OIE Foreign Scholar Advisor so that OIE can make changes to help future visitors to the University. Your feedback and comments are welcome and encouraged!

Last Updated On: January 10, 2017