Families and Dependents-Office of International Education - Carnegie Mellon University

Families and Dependents

Information for Spouses and Families

Practical information for families of CMU students and scholars.

Information for Parents and Kids

Fun things to do in Pittsburgh and resources for parents.

Inviting Dependents or Guests to the US

How to obtain F-2/J-2 documents from OIE and information about tourist visas for family member.

Pennsylvania Marriage License

Instructions and contact information for obtaining this legal document.

Passport for US Born Baby

How to obtain a US passport for baby.

International Spouse and Partners Organization (ISPO)

A welcome and current calendar.

Last Updated: February 10, 2017