Mini Crusher is a small, rugged, versatile robotic platform. Its mobility, stability, large payload capacity and modular design make it an ideal platform for a wide range of tasks including mine mapping, research, first response, monitoring hazardous industrial environments, hazmat applications, explosive ordnance disposal, reconnaissance and surveillance.
- The 125-pound Mini Crusher carries payloads of up to 100 pounds in an open, 1200 cubic inch bay with power port.
- Its 850 square inch side wings give ample space for mounting cameras, ladar and other sensors. Its compact size (30 inch length x 20 inch width x 12 in height) makes it easy to transport.
- Mini Crusher’s battery pack is the only component located inside the hull. Power is supplied by a commercial, off-the shelf lead-acid battery that can be easily and inexpensively replaced.
- Mini Crusher’s skid steering makes it easy to maneuver. It reaches a top speed of 15 mph and is very stable and controllable even at maximum speeds. It can climb slopes of over 40°.
- Mini Crusher can be scaled up to larger sizes or different configurations (e.g. 8 wheels).
- Its soft suspension provides excellent stability over rough terrain.