Carnegie Mellon University

Forms for Undergraduates

Transfer Credit

[online form]
This form is for MCS Students who want credit for classes taken at another university.

Additional Major – Degree – Minor – Internal Transfer

This form is for MCS students wishing to declare/change a major or minor, and for students wanting to transfer to a department in MCS.

MCS College Honors

Students who would like to apply for MCS College Honors should complete this form and schedule a time to speak to their advisor. See the MCS College Honors page for more information.

First-Year Course Schedule Approval

Students must get preapproval of their schedule from their advisor. Complete the this form for electronic approval.

Additional forms

More forms may be found at the Hub's website.