B.S. Chemistry, Central Michigan University, 2009-2013
Michigan State University, 2013-2015
1. Fu, L.; Li, L.; O‘Hara, K.; Bitterman, L.; Du, W.* Synthesis of Clickable Polysaccharides as Nanoscopic Assemblies. Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 12742-12745
2. Li, L., Xu, Y., Milligan, I., Fu, L., Franckowiak, E. A. and Du, W.*, Synthesis of Highly pH-Responsive Glucose Poly(orthoester). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 13699 –13702
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI July 2010 - July 2013
- Undergraduate research with Prof. Wenjun Du
- Project: Synthesis of glucose-based biocompatible and biodegradable polymers as drug loading-delivery nanoparticles.
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI Aug 2013 – May 2015
- Graduate research with Prof. Babak Borhan
- Project: Chromophore/fluorophore synthesis and wavelength regulation of (hCRBP-II) protein-chromophore complex.
Honors and Awards
Sept. 2012 Mary Jane Merrill Scholarship Award by Central Michigan University
Sept. 2012 Outstanding Performance in Organic Chemistry Award by Central Michigan University
Oct. 2007 State Level 1st Prize, National Chemistry Olympiad of China