Student Advisory Committee
The Institute for Politics and Strategy Student Advisory Committee (IPS SAC) is comprised of undergraduate and graduate students with a declared major or minor in the Institute for Politics and Strategy. The IPS SAC meets on a bi-weekly basis.
The primary functions of the IPS SAC include:
- Organize IPS student-centered events and programs and disseminate information regarding relevant topics and events in IPS
- Provide feedback and insight on academic issues
- Promote a sense of community within IPS
Events and Programs:
- IPS student-faculty outing to a Pittsburgh Pirates game- Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- IPS Research Talk Series
- Alumni Networking Opportunities
- New IPS Pullovers and an IPS Pullover Pick-Up Party!