Congratulations on joining the elite family of Carnegie Mellon University Alumni. Carnegie Mellon alumni are stronger when they are united. Together you comprise an incredible social and career network. Take advantage of this network by taking your first step today.
Whether you live in Pittsburgh, Silicon Valley or on the other side of the globe, you can still be involved in the Carnegie Mellon community. The Carnegie Mellon Alumni Association offers many ways for you to reconnect with your fellow alumni and the university.
- Join in events sponsored by the Integrated Innovation Institute.
- Join an alumni interest group or regional alumni chapter
- Attend an event near you or visit Pittsburgh for Carnival and Homecoming
- If you live in the Bay Area, participate in Carnival West each year!
- Join the Carnegie Mellon Online Alumni Community and network with fellow alumni around the world.
- Connect with us and fellow alumni by contributing your exciting news! Email us at email@example.com.
Give Back to the Institute
Donate to the Integrated Innovation Institute to fund causes that you care about. Follow the instructions below to give back to the Institute:
- Go to Carnegie Mellon's Giving page
- When asked where you'd like to apply your gift, select "Area of your Choice"
- Select "College of Engineering"
- Select "View All Funds"
- In the pop-up window under Program & Institute Funds, select "Integrated Innovation Institute"
Beyond monetary gifts, alumni can also volunteer their time to be a mentor or support industry involvement as a capstone sponsor. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about ways to give back.
Featured Alumni: Luke Fromowitz (MII-PS '12) & Chronos Co-Founder Turns Any Regular Watch Into a Smart Device
With new smartwatch technology gaining popularity, many people face a tough decision: should I retire my old watch and upgrade to “smart” technology, or stick with the look and feel I love? Integrated Innovation Institute's alumnus Luke Fromowitz has an answer: Chronos, a small device that gives your traditional watch smart capabilities by attaching to its back." Read more...
Please contact our Director of Admissions & Alumni Relations Chris Zeise at email@example.com if you have questions, suggestions, or ideas on how our alumni can stay connected, or if you would like to volunteer to help out with an event.