Technology Consulting in the Global Community (TCinGC)
TCinGC is a 10-week summer internship offered through Information Systems and Heinz. With this program, students serve as consultants in developing and/or under resourced communities working with nonprofit organizations, government ministries, businesses, or NGOs. The goal is to improve or implement sustainable technological solutions to help these organizations function more efficiently.
- Work on projects that make a difference
- Develop your professional leadership and communication skills in a client-facing consulting position
- Travel for free to an interesting part of the world
- Add international work experience to your resume
- Expand your cross-cultural skills
The Technology Consulting in the Global Community Program is currently accepting student applications for Summer 2018.
Undergraduates, graduates, and students graduating in May are eligible.
The application process is simple and includes:
- An application form
- Statement of Interest
- Statement of Availability
- Skills and Interests Self-Assessment
For more information, including how to apply, go to: https://www.tcingc.org/