Carnegie Mellon University

Transfer Credit

IS students may receive transfer credit for coursework taken outside of Carnegie Mellon for elective and General Education courses which are approved by the Dietrich College Academic Advisory Center.

For complete details on the transfer credit policy and procedures, see the Dietrich College Transfer Credit Request form or visit the Academic Advisory Center in A57 Baker Hall.