Carnegie Mellon University’s SpaceQuest (25Live) application is the only acceptable and recognized method for scheduling events for University Registrar's classrooms, University Center, Tepper School of Business spaces, the Posner Center Telepresence Room, Heinz College, Computing Services Clusters, and Mellon Institute (affiliates only).
To access our classrooms on this site, you will need to log on at https://25live.collegenet.com/cmu with a valid Andrew ID and password.
|IMPORTANT: For best performance of this scheduling system, we strongly suggest that you use one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari (on Apple products).|
NOTICE: System patches are applied occasionally. Please clear your browser history (cache) if you experience any technical issues.
University Policies for Reserving Spaces
- Computing Services Clusters
- Heinz College
- Mellon Institute
- Posner Center Telepresence Room
- Tepper School of Business
- University Center
- University Registrar's Office
To cancel an event scheduled through SpaceQuest (25Live), please use the following guidelines:
- For events in Computing Services Clusters, send email to email@example.com.
- For events in Heinz College, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For events in Mellon Institute (affiliates only), send email to email@example.com.
- For events in Posner Center Telepresence Room, send email to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- For events in Tepper School of Business spaces, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For events in University Center spaces, send email to email@example.com.
- For events in University Registrar's Office-controlled classrooms, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.