In addition to the standard diploma given to all graduates after degrees are posted, Carnegie Mellon now offers an optional Certifed Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) to spring 2016 graduates and beyond. These electronic diplomas are an official, highly secure electronic version of your CMU diploma.
- More than a paper diploma - an official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime
- The CeDiploma holds your 12-digit CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier). Using validation services, your CeDiD is they key to your degree information for employers, agencies and more
- Providing your CeDiD and Carnegie Mellon's URL (www.cmu.edu/hub/graduation/diplomas/electronic/validation) on your resume will highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and on social media
It's highly secure:
- The CeDiploma can be independently validated through Carnegie Mellon's website by future employers, state government licensing agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted
For more information: https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com
A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
CeDiploma® is a Registered Trademark.
CeDiDTM and CeCredentialTM are Trademarks.