Your First Day
To ensure a smooth onboarding experience, it is important to complete all onboarding tasks in a timely fashion. You can complete the tasks in your Workday inbox prior to your first day or during an onboarding session in your first week of employment. Please note that Form I-9 Section 1 must be completed in Workday on or before your first day, and Section 2 must be completed with a CMU representative within three days of your first day of work.
What to Bring on Your First Day
- Your Andrew ID, password and DUO device — You will need these to complete your onboarding tasks in Workday
- Original, unexpired documents for I-9 completion [pdf]
- Dependent eligibility documentation [pdf], birth dates and social security numbers for dependents being added to benefit elections
- Routing and account number for setting up direct deposit; a voided check is not required
- Form W-4 information for completing tax elections — refer to the IRS Withholding Calculator for assistance