Transcripts-Health Professions Program - Carnegie Mellon University


When you are ready to apply to professional schools, it is critical to request copies of your official transcripts be sent to you AND the centralized application services through which you are applying. You need a copy when entering your coursework into the online applicaiton. To order transcripts, please see the tips and suggestions below:

If you are a CMU student with classes only from CMU:

  • Request an electronic pdf copy of your official transcript through Student Information Online to use to enter your coursework into your online application.  
  • The CMU Registrar's Office now submit's e-transcripts. In order to request an e-transcript sent to the apropriate centralized application service (AMCAS, AACOMAS, AADSAS...), please submit a request through Credentials Solutions (also accessible via the CMU transcript request website.)
  • If you prefer a paper copy for your use, please request a copy at the HUB (cash needed) in person. Please do NOT mail official transcripts yourself as some centralized application services (e.g., AACOMAS) will not accept them unless they come directy from the HUB.
  • If you are finishing up a semester, please select the option to wait for final grades to post before sending - this will likely occur in mid-May at the earliest so plan accordingly.

Coursework from outside CMU?