Director: Catherine Getchell
Contact: email@example.com 412-268-6121
Location: Margaret Morrison Plaza A30
Carnegie Mellon takes great efforts to provide physical and programmatic campus access to everyone. Qualified individuals are entitled to reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA regulations). Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis, based on documentation of disability.
Disability Services Resource Guide
The Disability Resources page provides guidance for students.
Students’ Responsibilities in Accessing Accommodations
- Contact Disability Resources prior to campus arrival to schedule intake meeting.
- Provide documentation of disability and functional limitations.
- Meet with Disability Resources at least once per semester to review accommodations and Instructor Memoranda/Accommodation Plans.
- Meet with faculty to review accommodation requests in relation to each class.
- Notify Disability Resources, in writing, of any additional needs as soon as they arise.