Service Requests-FMS Home - Carnegie Mellon University

Service Requests & Work Orders

Service Requests and Work Orders 

Anyone may request FMS services.  People with an Andrew ID can submit service requests through the web.  Requests for Housing and Campus Services Buildings are reviewed by facility coordinators of those buildings.  These links are on the banner at the top of every FMS page, too.

  • For urgent or emergency problems, call the Service Response Center at:  412-268-2910

Service Response acknowledges each request with a work order number.  Refer to that number for any inquiry about a work request. The requestor receives a notice via e-mail when the work is done.