August 10, 2017
Viswanathan and Sripad's Paper Among ACS Energy Letters' Most Read Articles
Mechanical Engineering Professor Venkat Viswanathan and EST&P alumnus, Shashank Sripad's paper on the feasibility of electric semi-trucks was among ACS Energy Letters' most read articles in July 2017.
- The Guardian: Tesla seeking to test driver-free electric trucks on public roads
- GeekWire: Tesla CEO Elon Musk touts Semi truck and solar power during freewheeling Q&A
- The Truth About Cars: Researchers Cast Doubt on Viability of Tesla’s Electric Big Rig
- WIRED: Even Elon Musk may not be able to make an electric truck work
- Reuters: Tesla's 'long-haul' electric truck aims for 200 to 300 miles on a charge