Nutrition information in the palm of your hand
The Nutrition Calculator is a food and nutrition tracking tool that is available online and via an app. The tool analyzes most food items offered across campus, allowing you to make informed decisions about what you eat in regards to nutrition facts, ingredients, and food allergens. The calculator database is constantly updated and refreshed to keep up with new menu items and options.
You can use the Nutrition Calculator to:
- Track your diet
- Review nutrition facts and ingredients* for menu items at campus dining locations
- Filter menu items by nutrient range or dietary preferences
A note about food allergies:
The Nutrition Calculator should not be used as a definitive guide for food allergens. Guests with food allergies, food intolerances, or other special diets that require abstaining from certain food items should consult the chef or manager at the dining facility for specific ingredient questions when in that dining facility. Learn more about dining with food allergies here.
How to Use the Calculator
- Choose the meal time: breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late night
- Choose the restaurant: The Underground, for example
- Choose the food group: sandwiches/wraps, for example
- Choose the food: fajita chicken wrap, for example
- Click "Add Food to Meal"
- Click on "My Meal" at the top to edit condiments, toppings, etc.
You can use the filters tab to filter menu items based on nutrient values and dietary preferences. After selecting your filters, slide the filters to "on." Any items that do not fit your dietary preferences will be grayed out.
Icons can be found to the right of each menu item, or by clicking on menu item > "diet/allergy" above the nutrition facts. Click the "ingredients" to see the full list of ingredients.