Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week
- Program Director of Nutrition and Marketing for Dining Services
Dining Services celebrates Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week (April 3 - April 7) with campus-wide discounts and free treats! Just make sure to bring your graduate student ID to participate.
- The Underground: Free small scoop of ice cream with any purchase.
- The Exchange: Free small coffee or refill in a reusable cup (up to 16 oz.).
- La Prima Espresso: Hillman or Gates locations - Free small coffee or refill in a reusable cup (up to 12 oz.) from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Entropy+: Free small coffee or refill in reusable cup (up to 16 oz.) from 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Zebra Lounge: Free small coffee with any purchase.
- De Fer Coffee and Tea at Maggie Murph Café: Free small coffee or refill in reusable cup (up to 16 oz.) from 5 p.m. -7 p.m.
- El Gallo de Oro - one free churro with the purchase of an entree.
- Millie's Coffee 'n' Creamery - unlimited toppings and/or waffle cone upgrade with any ice cream purchase.
- Au Bon Pain: Grad Student Happy Hour - free small coffee from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5 - Friday, April 7
- Hunan Express: free spring roll with the purchase of a dinner entrée