January 24, 2019
iNoodle's Soul Ramen Wins Best Soup on Campus!
- Registered Dietitian, Nutrition Educator and Marketing Coordinator
Soul Ramen, a staple at iNoodle, Carnegie Mellon's authentic Asian cuisine dining location, was voted best soup on campus after the Soup Crawl on January 23, 2019. With a savory tonkatsu (pork) broth, tender ramen noodles, slow-roasted pork, green onion and corn, this filling soup takes the crown!
Second place went to the 2017 soup crawl winner, The Exchange, for their Sausage Minestrone, and third place went to Chartwells' Chef Kyle's Carrot Ginger soup.
Stop by and try a bowl of campus's best soups and congratulate dining's winning teams!
Soup Crawl 2019
Sample the most delicious soups from around campus and vote for your favorite for a chance to win $50 in DineXtra! Pick up a ballot and cast your vote at any participating dining location, the Cohon Center Information Desk or at The Fair in Weigand Gym (until 6:30 pm).
PARTICIPATING DINING LOCATIONS:
Au Bon Pain – Cohon Center
• Chicken Paprikash
• 12 Veggie - vegan
Chartwells@ The Cohon Center Market Place
• Pasta e Fagioli – vegetarian
• Chicken and Dumplings
Tartan Express Food Truck – Legacy Plaza
• Tomato Bisque – vegetarian
Chartwells @ Resnik Servery
• Carrot Ginger – vegetarian
The Exchange – Posner Hall
• Sausage Minestrone
• Soul Ramen with Tonkatsu Broth
AVI Pure – Rohr Commons, Tepper Building
• Thai Chicken Soup served with Sourdough Toast
• Spicy Peanut Soup with Sweet Potato and Kale served with Cornbread - vegan
• Homemade Chicken Noodle
• New England Clam Chowder
• Thai Coconut Butternut Squash - vegan