June 27, 2018
Join Us for a Festive Fourth of July BBQ
- Director of Marketing, Student Affairs
Happy Fourth of July, Carnegie Mellon!
Join us on July 4th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm at the Merson Courtyard for a festive BBQ, featuring a menu fresh off the grill! We'll have all of your picnic favorites, with gluten free and other dietary needs upon request. Take a look at the menu below, and come celebrate Independence Day with Chartwells and the CMU community.
The price per person is $10.75 and can be paid with cash, credit card, Summer DineXtra, Plaid Cash, or your Summer Meal Plan. In case of rain, the BBQ will be in the Resnik Servery.
All dining locations will be closed on July 4, with the exception of the Resnik Servery which will be serving brunch.
- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs (with lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese, ketchup, mayo and mustard)
- Pulled Pork
- Black Bean and Quinoa Crunch Burgers
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Seasonal Tossed Salad
- Watermelon Wedges
- Summer Fruit Salad
- Wheat Berry Salad
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Cookies and brownies
- Infused waters
- Assorted bottled beverages