October 12, 2017
Evgefstos Spinach Artichoke Dip Voted Best Vegetarian Dish on Campus
- Director of Marketing, Student Affairs
On October 5, 2017, Dining Services hosted the Best Vegetarian Dish on Campus Sampling and Competition, featuring dishes from seven of our campus dining vendors competing for the coveted Andy Eats Award. Over 400 students, faculty, and staff tasted the nominated plant-centered dishes and cast their vote. Ultimately, the Andy Eats Award went to Evgefstos Spinach and Artichoke Dip! Au Bon Pain came in second place with their Chipotle Black Bean Burger, and Taste of India came in third place with their Chana Masala. A big congrats to Evgefstos and all of our nominees!
This was the fifth Andy Eats Award competition to date. Past winners include:
- Best Sandwich on Campus: The Exchange Wall Street Sandwich
- Best Soup on Campus: The Exchange New England Clam Chowder
- Best Salad on Campus: The Underground Fruit and Nut Salad
- Best of Taste of the Tartans: The Underground
Evgefstos will proudly hold the Andy Eats Award on their location until our next "Best Campus Food" competition next semester.