The Dietrich College offers undergraduate students a variety of programs designed to accelerate and compliment their academic career paths.
- General Education Program- guides students through required courses and electives
- Freshman Seminar Program - gives students an early sample of the rich array of faculty research interests and expertise.
- Peer Mentoring Program - connects first year students with upperclassmen to create a sense of belonging and community within the college.
- Research Training Program - designed to give students real research experience working on a faculty project or lab.
- Washington Semester Program - students live, work and study in Washington, DC, coming into direct contact with political, business, and community leaders and learning about the most pressing policy issues of the day.
- Pittsburgh Summer Internship Program - designed for undergraduate students to engage and connect with organizations in the Pittsburgh area.
- Pre-Law Program - provides support and related activities and outlets for students and alumni with interests in law, and in the possibility of law school at some point beyond college.
- Humanities Scholars Program - a four-year interdisciplinary program that offers an unparalleled undergraduate experience that values exploratory learning, community development, individual examination of ideas, and engagement
- Quantitative Social Science Scholars Program - helps outstanding undergraduates acquire advanced quantitative technical skills they can use to impact society as entrepreneurs, policymakers, or social scientists.
- Science and Humanities Scholars Program - enables talented students to develop an undergraduate curricular program that builds upon their interests and achievements in the humanities, natural sciences, mathematics, or social sciences.
- Dietrich Honors Fellowship Program - provides summer funding support to rising seniors in the Dietrich College senior honors program as they undertake early-stage research and development of their thesis topics.
- Senior Honors Program - is an opportunity for the college's most accomplished and promising seniors to work independently, with the close guidance of a faculty member, in the design and completion of a year-long scholarly or creative project.