Young Children at Home During Coronavirus Closures:
We miss all of the Children’s School children and families being together in Margaret Morrison Carnegie Hall, and we welcome hearing from you so that we can stay connected and support each other. We hope that these resources will help families while we all do our part to help slow the community spread of the coronavirus.
Policies and Programs
Resources for Family Time
Perhaps you wondered...
- why we organize our curriculum into thematic units.
- how we handle individual differences in the classroom.
- why we offer preschoolers playdough activities so frequently.
- how NAEYC assessors conduct site visits as part of accreditation renewal.
- why children start lying when they are about 5 years old.
- why children reverse letters and numerals.
- how to help children become generous givers and gracious receivers.