For children and families learning together at home:
We hope that the resources we developed during our coronavirus closure in March through June of 2020 will continue to be helpful to families with young children. Enjoy learning together!
Policies and Programs
Resources for Family Time
Perhaps you wondered...
- why we organize our curriculum into thematic units.
- how we handle individual differences in the classroom.
- why we offer preschoolers playdough activities so frequently.
- how NAEYC assessors conduct site visits as part of accreditation renewal.
- why children start lying when they are about 5 years old.
- why children reverse letters and numerals.
- how to help children become generous givers and gracious receivers.