- M.A. History - Carnegie Mellon University
- M.A. History - William Paterson University of New Jersey
- B.A. History - William Paterson University of New Jersey
Women and gender, social movements, and 19th century American history.
"Killing King Alcohol: Women’s Violent Temperance Activism, Liquor Regulation, and Community Politics, 1850-1874."
- The National Society of the Colonial Dames of America, American Historical Education Award Scholarship for Doctoral Candidates in American History, 2013
- Carnegie Mellon University GuSH Graduate Summer Research Grant, 2011 & 2012