- M.A. History, Carnegie Mellon University, 2014
- B.A. in Russian and East European Studies (minor in German), Lafayette College, 2011
Soviet history, with a focus on social, political, and military history and forced labor during and after WWII; 20th century German history.
"German Prisoners of War in the Soviet Union: Life, Law, Memory, 1941-1956"
- Cohen-Tucker Dissertation Research Fellowship, ASEEES, 2016-2017
- A.W. Mellon Fellowship for Digital Humanities, Carnegie Mellon, 2016
- 2011-2012 Fulbright English Teaching Assistant in Ulyanovsk, Russia