Laura Hepp Bradshaw
- M.A. in History, North Carolina State University, 2010
- B.A. in History, North Carolina State University, 2008
20th Century US History; Southern and African American History; Environmental and Energy History; the History of Technology
- Review, "Rebecca Sharpless," Cooking in Other Women’s Kitchens: Domestic Workers in the South, 1865-1960 (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2010),” Labor/LeTravail 69 (Spring 2012): 228-230.
- Review, “Bynum: The Long Shadow of the Civil War (2010),” Civil War Monitor, 19 October 2011.
- 2014 panelist, Association for the Study African American Life and History
- 2013 panelist, American Society for Environmental History
- 2011 panelist, Society for the History of Technology
- NCSU Outstanding Teaching Assistant of the Year, 2010