- M.A. in History, University of Connecticut, 2010
- B.A. in International Affairs and Economics, George Washington University, 2004
‘Change the World’ Meets ‘No Future’: The Politics of Youth Culture in Late Divided Germany, 1968-1989
20th century German social and cultural history, politics of youth cultures, history of the everyday, history of capitalism, gender history
- Michael O. Moore and Alissa Bellotti. “Initiating U.S. Free Trade Agreements: How Do Potential Partners Stack Up?” The International Trade Journal. 21, no. 2 (2007): 161-189
- “The Real Article: Performing Authenticity in 1980s East and West Germany” at Cultures in Times of Transition, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt/Oder, Germany, July 13-14, 2016.
- “German Culture Twice Performed: 1980s Youth Subcultures in East and West Germany,” ‘All the World’s a Stage’: Performing Identity in Everyday Life, an interdisciplinary conference at the University of Bristol, UK, July 1, 2016.
- “Values and Lifestyle Politics: The Convergence of East and West German Youth Generations Prior to Re-unification,” The German Studies Association (GSA) Annual Conference, Washington DC, October 1-4, 2015.
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Research Grant, 2015
- GuSH Research Funding Awards, Carnegie Mellon University, 2013 & 2015
- German Historical Institute (GHI) Archival Summer Seminar, 2013