Carnegie Mellon University

Financial Resources

While students are enrolled full-time, in good academic standing, the English Department provides a financial support package. In return for this financial support, we expect you to teach one section of first-year writing each semester, starting in your second year.

Students may also apply for federal student loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through the central university office of Financial Aid.