Travel & Expense Reimbursement for Graduate Students
- Submit your requests for reimbursement to Vickie McKay within 30 days of completion of travel.
- Download either the Travel Reimbursement [.xls] or the Business Expense Reimbursement form [.xlsx] and complete all relevant information. If you're requesting per diem, complete the provided chart. Note: Graduate students cannot claim per diem.
- Attach all original receipts to the form; an acceptable receipt must indicate method of payment.
- For travel, complete one form per trip; non-travel business expenses may be combined on one form.
- Mileage is reimbursed at the IRS rate based on the most direct route. Include a printout of an online map service summary (e.g. Mapquest or Google).
- To facilitate quicker reimbursement, download and complete the Direct Deposit for Expense Reimbursement form [.pdf].
Note: Travel funds remaining from prior years will carry over to the next year. The annual Ph.D. student travel allowance is $600. Funds remaining from prior years will carry over to the current year.