Recent COVID-19 News:
Please note that some of the articles linked below are behind a paywall.
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette: January 11, 2022 / COVID-19 changes. Experts say your mask should, too.
- Associated Press: January 4, 2022 / Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
- The Washington Post: January 3, 2022 / FDA authorizes coronavirus vaccine boosters for 12-to-15-year-olds as schools reopen amid omicron surge
- Wall Street Journal: January 2, 2022 / Why Cloth Masks Might Not Be Enough as Omicron Spreads
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette: December 28, 2021 / Allegheny County executive and health director warn of omicron’s ‘high community transmission’
- The New York Times: December 28, 2021 / Omicron Variant Might Help Defend Against Delta, Lab Study Suggests
- NPR: December 23, 2021 / With omicron, you need a mask that means business
- The New York Times: December 21, 2021 / What Are the Symptoms of Omicron?
- Los Angeles Times: December 9, 2021 / Research shows huge benefit of COVID-19 booster shots
- The Washington Post: November 26, 2021 / What to know about the omicron variant of the coronavirus
- The New York Times: Updated October 18, 2021 / Answers to All Your Questions About Getting Vaccinated for Covid-19
- The Wall Street Journal: September 29, 2021 / Americans Are Getting Covid-19 Boosters — No Questions Asked
- Associated Press: September 29, 2021 / Employer vaccine mandates convert some workers, but not all
- The Washington Post: September 29, 2021 / Third coronavirus vaccine shot’s side effects echo those from second dose, CDC says
- The New York Times: September 20, 2021 / Covid Vaccine Prompts Strong Immune Response in Younger Children, Pfizer Says
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: September 15, 2021 / New Pennsylvania data: Almost all COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths among those not fully vaccinated
- The Wall Street Journal: September 3, 2021 / The Delta Variant, Covid-19 Symptoms and Vaccine Efficacy: What to Know
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration: August 23, 2021 / FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
The Washington Post: August 13, 2021 / FDA authorizes extra vaccine doses for immunocompromised patients to bolster protection against the coronavirus
- The New York Times: July 28, 2021 / Covid-19 Updates: What We Know About the C.D.C.’s New Mask Guidance for Vaccinated People
- American Medical Association: July 16, 2021 / What doctors wish patients knew about the dangerous Delta variant
- The New York Times: July 14, 2021 / Track Coronavirus Cases in Places Important to You
- The Wall Street Journal: July 11, 2021 / Bat Scientists Warn That the World May Never Know Covid-19 Origins
- Facility coordinators list
- Request cleaning services
- Request space modifications, design of physical barriers (email)
To request for a sign to be produced and/or posted, please contact Facilities Management and Campus Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.