Recent COVID-19 News:
Please note that some of the articles linked below are behind a paywall.
- The New York Times: July 28, 2021 / Covid-19 Updates: What We Know About the C.D.C.’s New Mask Guidance for Vaccinated People
- The Wall Street Journal: July 28, 2021 / How Contagious Is the Delta Variant?
- American Society for Microbiology: July 23, 2021 / How Dangerous is the Delta Variant (B.1.617.2)?
- American Medical Association: July 16, 2021 / What doctors wish patients knew about the dangerous Delta variant
- Associated Press: July 14, 2021 / US COVID-19 cases rising again, doubling over three weeks
- The New York Times: July 14, 2021 / Track Coronavirus Cases in Places Important to You
- The Wall Street Journal: July 11, 2021 / Bat Scientists Warn That the World May Never Know Covid-19 Origins
- The Washington Post: July 9, 2021 / What you need to know about the highly contagious delta variant
- NPR: June 15, 2021 / The U.S. Has Hit 600,000 COVID Deaths, More Than Any Other Country
- The New York Times: June 15, 2021 / Scientists Report Earliest Known Coronavirus Infections in Five U.S. States
- The Wall Street Journal: June 14, 2021 / Companies Push Employees to Prove They Are Vaccinated for Covid-19
- Associated Press: June 14, 2021 / Novavax: Large study finds COVID-19 shot about 90% effective
- The Washington Post: June 14, 2021 / Coronavirus infections dropping where people are vaccinated, rising where they are not, Post analysis finds
- The Wall Street Journal: June 10, 2021 / U.S. Covid-19 Vaccine Donation to Boost Developing World’s Pandemic Fight
- Associated Press: June 9, 2021 / What is herd immunity and could it work with COVID-19?
- The New York Times: June 3, 2021 / See Which States Are Falling Behind Biden’s Vaccination Goal
- The White House: June 2, 2021 / Remarks by President Biden on the COVID-19 Response and Vaccination Program
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: June 2, 2021 / Covid cases, hospitalizations continue to drop in Pennsylvania and Allegheny, Westmoreland counties
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: June 2, 2021 / Analysis: The pandemic is getting worse across the globe, even as it's getting better in the U.S.
- World Health Organization: June 1, 2021 / WHO validates Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use and issues interim policy recommendations
Facilities Management and Campus Services: