Following Allegheny County’s stay-at-home orders, we have changed our posture to Restricted. View the services posture details below for students, faculty and staff during the following time period.
January 23 to February 1, 2021 (Winter Break – Start of Spring Semester)
- Winter Break – no classes; first two weeks of spring semester (February 1 - 12) is remote-only instruction for all students. In-person classes begin on February 15.
- De-densified housing and dining facilities – residential students begin to return and two-week quarantine/arrival testing in preparation for the spring semester (move-in by appointment starting January 23).
- Limited shared spaces are open with modifications to support physical distancing (i.e., Cohon University Center reduced hours).
- In-person student activities and gatherings will potentially continue (for students who have remained on campus or have completed a two-week quarantine following their return to campus).
- Daily Self-Assessment resumes.
Faculty and Staff
- Approved Return-to-Campus plans remain in effect. Faculty and staff not approved to return to campus should continue to work remotely.
- Educational preparation for in-class instruction is permitted.
- Academic instruction may be delivered remotely using on-campus teaching and learning facilities.
- Essential on-campus services continue.
- Daily Self-Assessment continues.