As Tartans, we are all in this together, and our ability to be successful rests upon all members of this community embracing our responsibility to live out these expectations every day and everywhere.
To report a COVID-19 compliance concern:
- If there is a clear and present safety threat, you should notify the Carnegie Mellon Police Department at 412-268-2323. For off-campus emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
- In your lab or workspace, notify your lab supervisor, principal investigator or Pandemic Safety Officer. CMU employees can also notify their human resources business partner.
- In and around campus or need assistance, notify a Community Pandemic Safety Ambassador.
- In student housing, contact your Housefellow or College Liaison.
- Serious or repeat violations of A Tartan’s Responsibility and non-compliance by students may be reported to the university through the online forms created specifically for this purpose and are available through the Office of Community Standards and Integrity (OCSI).
- There are two versions of this reporting form; one form is intended for Carnegie Mellon community members (anyone with an Andrew ID) and one is for non-affiliates.
- OCSI will facilitate appropriate follow-up with student(s) based on these reports, however, all community members are encouraged to address concerns in the moment to protect everyone’s health and safety.
- To report violations of A Tartan’s Responsibility or non-compliance by faculty and staff anonymously, please use the Ethics Hotline. Please note that our ability to respond to concerns may be significantly limited by lack of supporting documentation or the ability to verify information provided through anonymous reporting.
Concerns may include, but are not limited to:
- Upcoming or real-time social gatherings or parties that do not abide by physical distancing or mask requirements.
- Not complying with the mandated 14-day self-quarantine upon arrival to Pittsburgh.
- Knowingly spreading the virus after being diagnosed.