To report a COVID-19 compliance concern:
- If there is a clear and present safety threat, you should notify the Carnegie Mellon Police Department at 412-268-2323. If it is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
- In your lab or workspace, notify your lab supervisor, principal investigator or Pandemic Safety Officer. CMU employees can also notify their human resources business partner.
- In and around campus or need assistance, notify a Community Pandemic Safety Ambassador.
- In student housing, contact your Housefellow or College Liaison.
- To report violations of A Tartan’s Responsibility and non-compliance by students, notify the Office of Community Standards and Integrity (OCSI).
- To report violations of A Tartan’s Responsibility or non-compliance by faculty and staff anonymously, please use the Ethics Hotline.