Zoom provides a high-quality video, audio, and/or screen sharing solution for conferencing and collaboration and is the preferred web conferencing solution for Carnegie Mellon University for students, faculty and staff. Some features are:
- The ability to host up to 300 participants
- Unlimited meeting duration
- 1GB of MP4 or M4A cloud recording, plus downloads available for local recording
- Join by telephone call-in (toll-free number possible)
- Screen sharing
- Whiteboard Annotation
- Q&A Capability
- Personal room or Personal Meeting ID
- Instant or scheduled meetings
- Provision for recurring meetings
Zoom add-ons are available for an additional cost.
Visit System Requirements for Windows, macOS, and Linux to verify if Zoom is compatible with your computer.