S-PLUS with FinMetrics
S-PLUS data analysis and visualization software is designed specifically for complex problems and interactive data discovery.
S-Plus Licensing Information
- Campuses covered by this license: Campuses located in North America
- License holder: Computing Services
- Quantity licensed: 75-concurrent users of Andrew Solaris and Linux workstations, and for use in Computing Services Windows clusters.
- Available for: Windows, Linux, and Solaris
- Who can install it: Computing Services, Students
- Eligible equipment: Andrew Linux workstations, personal computers of students, university owned/leased computers running Linux or Windows that are used exclusively by students
- Type of license: Annual, September 1 renewal
- Cost: None
- License code required: Yes. Provided as part of the download.
- Getting help using it: Computing Services does not support this software. Visit Solution Metrics documentation page for application help.
- Restrictions: Use for academic, non-commercial purposes only. Software must be removed from computers if annual payment is not made. Student copies expire 365 days from date of installation
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with Carnegie Mellon University