Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection
System Center Endpoint Protection offers protection against emerging malware threats. The software also includes the ability to deflect Windows threats, protecting Mac computers as they interact with Windows.
- Campuses covered by this license: Campuses located in North America
- License holder: Computing Services
- Quantity licensed: Covers faculty and staff
- Available for: Mac OS X
- Who can install it: Faculty and staff
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased computers
- Type of license: Annual
- Cost to users: None
- License code required: None
- Getting help: Computing Services Help Center
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: Once your Carnegie Mellon affiliation ends, you are required to remove all copies of the software.