RobotStudio is a simulation and offline programming tool. It allows robot programming to be done on a PC in the office without shutting down production. It also enables robot programs to be prepared in advance, increasing overall productivity.
RobotStudio Licensing Information
- Campuses covered by this license: All
- License holder: CIT
- Quantity licensed: 50
- Available for: Windows
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff and students
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased computers on campus or at home
- Type of license: Annual
- Cost to users: None
- License code required: A connection to the license server is necessary. See installation instructions for further details.
- Getting help using it: Installation support is provided by the Computing Services Help Center. Visit RoboStudio Support for application help.
- Restrictions: Use for academic, non-commercial purposes only.
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with Carnegie Mellon University