Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for TeachingMicrosoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (Formerly Microsoft Imagine) is used for teaching, research and other related classwork. It should not be used for administrative purposes. Through Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, students, faculty and staff have access to numerous Microsoft developer tools, applications and the most recent Windows operating systems. Popular titles include:
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching entitlement is only available while you are affiliated with the university.
Note: Product installation assistance is not supported.
- Access the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools For Teaching website.
- Click Sign In and enter your Andrew userID and password.
- If prompted, agree with the terms to continue.
- Choose Software from the sidebar (left).
- A message may appear at the top of the Software list prompting you to take additional action to validate your account or accept terms and conditions. If you receive this message, follow the prompts to gain access to all software titles.
- Select the appropriate software from the list that displays on the Education - Software page.
- Click View Key (if available) to display the product key. Click Copy to copy the key.
- Click Download to save to your hard drive.
Do Not use the search in the blue box at the top of the website. To search for a title, use the search filters above the list of software titles.
I am being asked to provide a phone number to validate my account.
Microsoft requires a valid, non-VoIP phone number to validate your account. This is a one-time process, and the phone number that is used is not saved on your account or by Microsoft.
I am unable to log in.
Please access the website using a web browser in private or incognito mode.
I do not see all available software titles.
You may need to take additional action in order to access all software titles. Any required actions will be posted as a message at the top of the software list. Complete the actions listed there to access all software titles.
If there are no actions listed there, or if you completed the actions and still cannot see the full list of software titles, please access the website using a browser in private or incognito mode.