The Mathematica computation software is available for download in a standalone configuration.
Mathematica Licensing Information
- Campuses covered by this license: Campuses located in North America and Qatar
- License holder: Computing Services
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited
- Available for: Windows, Mac and Linux
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff and students
- Eligible equipment: university owned/leased and personally owned computers
- Type of license: Perpetual, August maintenance renewal
- Cost to customer: None
- License code required: Yes instructions provided.
- Getting help using it: Installation support is provided by the Computing Services Help Center. Visit Wolfram Mathematica Support for application help.
- Restrictions: Use for academic, non-commercial purposes only.