The IMSL (International Mathematical & Statistical Library) is a useful set of computational subroutines written in Fortran.
IMSL Licensing Information
Computing Services has an unlimited license for the IMSL FORTRAN Numerical Libraries, the IMSL FORTRAN 90 MP Library, IMSL Exponent Graphics, the IMSL C Numerical Libraries, the IMSL C++ Object Suite and JMSL for most Unix platforms and Windows.
- Campuses covered by this license: Campuses located in North America
- License holder: Computing Services
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited
- Available for: Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Who can install it: Staff and Faculty
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased computers
- Type of license: Perpetual, October maintenance renewal
- Cost to users: None
- Where to get it: Contact Software Licensing Office
- License code required: Yes. Provided with the media
- Getting help using it: This product is not supported by Computing Services. End user help is not available.
- Restrictions: Use for academic, non-commercial purposes only.
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with Carnegie Mellon University