This software prevents identity theft by probing and identifying personally identifiable data and enables you to delete, password protect, encrypt, and/or quarantine the sensitive data or files.
- Campuses covered by this license: All
- License holder: Computing Services
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited installation on all university owned machines. It also includes installation on home computers for student, staff, and faculty (one license per person).
- Available for: Windows, Mac
- Who can install it: Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased and personally owned computers on campus/at home
- Type of license: Perpetual
- Cost to users: None
- Where to get it: Download here
- License code required: Yes
- Getting help using it: Contact the Help Center, contact information is listed under "Support Contact" on this page.
- Restrictions: Restricted for export control purposes
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with Carnegie Mellon University