Fetch is a Macintosh FTP client that allows point-and-click, and drag and drop file transfers to and from any machine with an FTP server, over a TCP/IP network. Fetch ensures password and data-stream security on the network.
- password and data-stream security on the network.
- synchronization of a folder on a computer with a directory on a server using one command.
- point-and-click, and drag and drop file transfers to and from any machine with an FTP Server over a TCP/IP network.
- transfer of files, folders and directories with a single command.
- remote file creation, editing, deletion and maintenance from the same window.
- easy transfers of only files that have been updated recently.
|Mac OS X 10.5+||5.7.6||14MB||5/9/17|
- Download license file (FetchLicense.txt) and the installer file.
- Open the installer file.
- Open the Fetch folder, then drag the icon to the Applications folder.
- Open Fetch (Applications > Fetch).
- Enter the following when prompted:
Serial Number Name - Carnegie Mellon University
Serial Number - located in the license file (FetchLicense.txt)
- Follow the onscreen instructions.