MyApps provides faculty and staff with remote access to applications from a secure, centralized location on their devices.
Eligibility & Cost
Only faculty and staff are eligible to use MyApps, with prior permission of the application owner. Contact the Help Center for application owner details.
|Mac OS X||18.9||99.5 MB||09/25/18|
Install and Access MyApps
- Download the appropriate installer file for your operating system.
- Follow the software installation instructions for MyApps.
macOS Mojave Note
There is a known issue with Citrix Workspace and macOS Mojave. Follow the steps below as a temporary workaround.
- Drag Citrix Workspace 18.9 from Applications to the Trash. This will uninstall it.
- Install Citrix Receiver.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- When prompted, select Add Account and click Continue.
- Select Set Up Account when Citrix Receiver opens.
- Type myapps.andrew.cmu.edu in the server address field.
- Log in with your Andrew userID and password.
- If prompted, authenticate with your Andrew userID and password.
- Open Citrix Receiver preferences > Advanced > No, do not notify me when updates are available.
- Select an application.