Allegro Common Lisp
Allegro CL is a dynamic object-oriented development environment for Common Lisp/CLOS that is ideal for complex, mission-critical projects, where flexibility, scalability, and speed are essential.
Allegro CL's dynamic objects technology makes it possible to create applications that can be updated or changed while the application is running. An object-oriented programming system designed to provide cross-platform portability, it enables you to build highly scalable, evolved systems for deployment on a wide range of Unix systems and Windows. Allegro CL has dynamic runtime behavior, including incremental compilation, automatic memory management, and macro expansion. Applications built in Allegro CL can include domain-specific extensions and are able to evolve and change while running, even without source code.
Franz, Inc.: Allegro Common Lisp Licensing Information
The School of Computer Science maintains a site license for Allegro Common Lisp, a dynamic object-oriented programming system designed to provide cross-platform portability. Additional information about this license can be obtained from the School of Computer Science software licensing web site or by sending email to email@example.com.
- Campuses covered by this license: Campuses located in North America
- License holder: School of Computer Science
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited
- Available for: Linux, Solaris, Windows
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff and students
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased and personally owned computers on campus/at home
- Type of license: Perpetual
- Cost: None
- License code required: Yes. The license codes are provided in text files that accompany the distribution.
- Getting help using it: Computing Services does not support ACL. Visit https://franz.com/support/ for application help.
- Restrictions: Use for academic, non-commercial purposes only.
- Individual use rights upon termination of affiliation: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with Carnegie Mellon University.