Group Management (Grouper)
Group management and role-based provisioning authorization service. Using Grouper technology, Group Management services leverage safe and secure authentication to manage authorized permissions for university services, resources, applications and websites, ensuring that the right people have the right access to the right information.
- Increase efficiency with centralized access management for your groups, roles, permissions, and resources.
- Reduce cost, risk and time associated with delivering and supporting your services through automated group authorization processes and notifications.
- Enhance collaboration with sophisticated group management capabilities across integrated applications and university resources.
- Faculty and staff acting as Group Managers or IT Administrators for university services, applications, websites, resources and distribution lists
- University student organizations may request group management assistance for approved projects