Adobe Account Migration
We’re simplifying your Adobe experience. On February 26, 2020, your account will be migrated to a CMU enterprise account. This means you’ll soon be able to sign on to Adobe via CMU Web Login.
Before your account can be converted to a CMU enterprise account, please note the following:
Before the Migration
If You Use Adobe Cloud To Store Projects
- Verify you have no unsaved Adobe projects on any of your devices.
- Sync content across all devices.
- Remove any personal content from your Adobe Cloud.
If You Don’t Use Adobe Cloud
You do not need to take any action.
After the Migration
You will receive an email from Adobe when your new enterprise account is created. Follow the steps below before opening any Adobe applications to complete the conversion process:
- Click the Sign in to your account button in the email you received from Adobe.
- Enter your Andrew email address.
- Click Enterprise ID.
- You will be redirected to CMU Web Login. Enter your Andrew userIDand password.
- Click Yes, I want Adobe to migrate my content.
- Click Continue to migrate your account.