Release a Print Job
Follow these steps to release your job from the printer release station:
- Go to a printer:
- Andrew B&W Central queue - your print job will be available at ANY location.
- Andrew Color queue - visit one of the color print stations.
- Tap the printer release touchscreen, if necessary.
- Swipe your ID card or Plaid Ca$h card on the card reader in the direction indicated.
Note: If you swipe a Plaid Ca$h card, ALL guest jobs display.
- Touch the job on the screen. If there are multiple printers at the location, look at the bottom-right corner of the release station screen to see where your job will print.
- Touch Print. As soon as you touch Print, the cost is deducted from your quota.
- If you created a password for the print job, enter the same password to release the document.
- When finished, touch Exit.
Note: Jobs not printed before the expiration time are deleted automatically from the print queue.