Release a Print Job
Follow these steps to release your job from the printer release station:
- Locate a printer:
- Andrew Central queue - your print job will be available in ANY location.
- Andrew Color queue - visit one of the color print stations.
- Tap the printer release touchscreen to wake it.
- Swipe the appropriate ID card or Plaid Ca$h card with the magnetic strip facing the terminal.
Note: If you swipe a Plaid Cash card, ALL guest jobs display.
- Touch the job on the screen. Look at the bottom right corner of the release station to determine which printer your job will print when there are multiple printers.
- Verify the cost and touch Print. Once you touch Print, the cost is deducted from your quota.
- If you entered a password, enter the same password to release the job.
- When finished, touch Logoff.
Note: Jobs not printed before the expiration time are automatically deleted.