Use Manual Feed in the CFA Computer Lab
A manual feed option can be used at the CFA printer. Always check with the operator before using your own paper. NEVER use transparencies or glossy photo paper.
- Order your print job using the Andrew Color queue.
- Do NOT select the manual feed option; instead select a tray option (e.g., Tray 2).
- Walk to the CFA release station and follow these steps:
- Wait for any jobs that have already been released to print.
- Load the paper into the appropriate tray (the tray you selected when you ordered the print job).
- Swipe your card at the release station.