Register to Use CMU-DEVICE
for families participating in the proctoring program
Complete the steps below to register your child's device before they arrive on campus. This should be done from your computer.
Before you begin, note the MAC address of the device your child will be using. You'll need this later.
- Go to the Device Registration tool from a web browser.
- If prompted, log in with your Andrew userID and password.
- Scroll down to Wireless and select Register.
- Enter a nickname for the device in the Hostname field.
- Enter the MAC address you noted.
- Click Submit.
- Once on campus, your child can connect to CMU-DEVICE by selecting it from the Wi-Fi list on the registered device.